Saturday, 16 November 2013

Another update guys

Well first of all, hello and sorry its been a little while, we all now how Nano affects us. We get so wrapped in this that we forget to stop by. I cannot believe that it is already day 16. I have to admit I am very happy with my progress. I decided that I would write book 3, for my Dream World series and as of today I hit 43K, so I am almost to the goal of the 50K, in 30 days.

I thought I also should update you on where I am at with the publishing goal too, I am currently in talks with a very nice lady in the UK, and as soon as I have more news on that one I will let you guys know.

The last thing that I wanted to share with you guys is that a lovely lady, Violetta asked me to write a piece for her blog, so here is a link to it.

http://violettarand.wordpress.com/2013/11/15/a-writers-journey-guest-post-by-aspiring-writer-sarah-hitchcock/

And if anyone wants to check out my website, please feel free....http://sjhitchcock.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment