Saturday, 24 August 2013

Reviews on One week girlfriend and Second chance boyfriend.

Here are my two reviews, for the books I could not put down.

One week girlfriend, I came across and decided to read, give it a go, and boy was I glad I did. I gave book one, four stars.

The author was another newbie to me; I was more than willing to give this book a go. I loved this book, and before I had even finished reading, did I download the second book, as I discovered it was not a standalone. 
You needed to read the second one to finish the story. Not that it really bothered me at all.

After a few chapters in, I was hooked. I could not put it down. I read it in one sitting. Yes, it was predictable, and I guessed many of the twists, but that again did not bother me. I just enjoyed it that much I could not stop reading, and as soon as I finished book 1, did I move to book 2.

I admit I hated his stepmother the moment she appeared in the book, and just knew what their story would be. And the relationship which Drew started with Fable because of her reputation. I wondered how that would develop, if things would be a smooth or bumpy ride. Not only does Fable have more to deal with than just taking care of her younger brother Owen, but do we find out she pays the rent and food, and when Drew offers her a lump sum to be his pretend girlfriend for one week.  How can she refuse? But of course, things don’t go to plan, because she falls for him. But he has a secret that involves his stepmother, Adele. Read to find out, and of course, read book 2, to finish this story.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/One-Week-Girlfriend-Book-ebook/dp/B00EKHO4CE/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1377375695&sr=1-1&keywords=one+week+girlfriend

The second book, Second chance Boyfriend, well I enjoyed it just as muc as book 1. I gave this one, five stars. Loved it.

After reading book 1, in one sitting, I found myself opening this second part and devouring it over the course of that day and the next, not wanting to stop until I reached the end. I had to know if I was right, if Adele had indeed seduced him. But it was worse than that, she had abused him, mentally and physically. I had an inkling about his sister, who tragically died, but did she lie, who knows. Read it, find out, I don’t think you will be disappointed. I wasn’t.



No comments:

Post a Comment