Monday, 3 June 2013

Book Review - Unfinished Business - by Carolyn Ridder Aspenson

I said I would be adding reviews of books I am reading, this is the first on my TBR pile.  A book by a talented lady called Carolyn Ridder Aspenson.  I recommend this book.

I said I would do a star rating. So here it is - 5 stars - A must read, highly recommended.
                                                                   4 stars - Enjoyed.
                                                                   3 stars - Good.
                                                                   2 stars - Not good.
                                                                   1 stars - Would not even bother reading, even if it's free.

I plan to work on the star rating, 5, 3 and 1 will stay, but any thoughts on what I should use as 4 and 2.  


Book Review - Unfinished Business - by Carolyn Ridder Aspenson

I would give Unfinished Business, An Angela Panther Novel a 5 star rating.  I picked the book up, not reading the blurb, sometimes it’s fun that way.  I started to read, and although saddened by the MC’s mother’s death, ended up smiling, and laughing at the turn of events.  When her mother came back as a ghost, revealing the gift Angela had. Angela’s mother Fran, who is a fun character and I grew to love her the moment she returned in the story.  I enjoyed the interaction between them, the family life, and sometimes serious, other times comical.  I wanted to read more, and this kept me turning the pages. 


Those out there who loved Ghost Whisperer as much as I did, will love this book, and those that follow in the series I look forward to downloading and reading.  A must read, in my opinion.  I loved reading it, and was saddened when I reached the end.  I will be looking out for the next book in the series, by this in my opinion talented author.   

Follow the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment