Sunday, 5 May 2013

Self-publishing your ebook

Well I have some news for you guys, after a good few years of working on my WIP YA book, I have been offered a contract with a publisher.  Which I have now accepted.

It will be out by Christmas, and my plans are to get the final edits done in time.

As you all know I had planned to self-publish, but with this offer, decided to take it.

I would like to share with you a link to a guide for the self-publishers, and for those who like me will be promoting there work as well as the publishing company.  This is a really useful guide, I will be referring to it over and over again I am sure.

http://jakonrath.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/what-works-promo-for-ebooks.html

Will keep you updated.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sarah for adding this and I am so excited that you are getting your first story out there. I am so proud of you, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete