Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Natural reader

Something some of you guys may already do, but if like me, you do not find reading out loud an easy task.  For me it's rare the children are not home, so I cannot always manage that.  However there is software out there for you to download, there are free versions which you can upgrade, but have to pay.

For now mine is free, and has actually helped me add comma's where I feel I may have missed them.  Made me realise I had named one of my characters Steven instead of Steve. Also since i changing it from third to first, caught a few she's I had missed.

Will add a link for those interested, let me know your thoughts on this.

http://www.naturalreaders.com/

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, this program has been a life saver for me on writing. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete