Wednesday, 8 May 2013

A long day, and it's not over yet

With every intention of getting some editing done today, as planned, things don't always go the way you expect.  After all I should be at work, but as my son has chicken pox, I am at home with him.  Apart from the odd spot here and there, he is his usual self.

So after clearing up the house, making lunch, and washing a few loads, I would have had at least a few hours to edit.  Sadly that was not the case, after the car failed its MOT, and trying to find the money to pay for it to be done.  I have barely had five minutes to switch the computer on.  Plus I had every intention to read a book I promised I would review once finished.  Which I will of course still do, but not as quickly as I would like, but I will get there, and that's another thing I plan to do, as well as writing.  Editing my own books, ready to be published.

I will read at least one book a month, and I will then sit and write a review, which I will post here and if downloaded from amazon, also on there.  I will be hoenst and I plan to use a star sytem for each book I read.  How that will exactly work, is yet to be decided.

Okay, so the first book will be read and reviewed as soon as I can.  Please feel free to share with me, books you have read, and reviews you have left.  If you have any recomendations, please feel free to share them with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment