Monday, 6 May 2013

A free programme for writing a novel

We have all heard of Scrivener, and what a fantastic programme this is, and I have looked at it and loved the thought of it.  However if like me, money is very tight, and with the price higher than I can afford I recalled a programme I discovered a few years back.  Due to laptop dying I had forgotten I had used it, and with a little bit of thought recalled the name.

Now it does not have all the bells and whistles of the above, but since its free, does it matter.  All you can do it try it, see what you think, if it does not work for you, well you have lost nothing.  On the hand, if it does, well you have gained everything.

Ywriter 5, is a tool that can be used to write any novel, and if like me, you like the sound of this, follow the link, try it out yourself.

http://download.cnet.com/yWriter-5/3000-2079_4-77524.html

No comments:

Post a Comment