Saturday, 27 October 2012

Nanowrimo time

Nanowrimo time is only five days away. This will be my second attempt, although i missed the deadline by one day. Which was not my fault, started three days late. That was my fault, but i then lost four days when my laptop charger died, and had to wait days for the new one to arrive. However, i completed it the next day, just over 50,000 words, a win in my eyes. I think the best thing to do is just write, do not get hung up on wanting to fix those typos. It was strange but i am very proud of the book i wrote. Looking forward to this years challenge. Bring it on.....:-)

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to the challenge. Knowing so many authors in person and virtually who have completed NaNoWriMo (And, yes, I think you did, too.)encourages me. I can't wait to start writing. Maybe I'll stop dreaming the darn story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon, i am currently outlining it, have 32 chapters so far, not far from the end now. If i aim for 2,000 words per chapter. I will hit at least 64,000. Of course i will aim a tad higher, but at least i have an idea of a total of words.

      Delete